The Friends of the Coach House are individuals who recognise the importance of the work of the house and are committed to supporting its ongoing work, not just for themselves, but for others who may discover it and benefit from all that it has to offer.
Friends of the Coach House support us through:
• volunteering on an occasional basis as part of the house team,
• regular prayer, individually and corporately,
• by making the House and its work more widely known, and by encouraging others to use us,
• offering practical support as circumstances permit (such as gardening and decorating),
• giving financially. This can be done through paying an annual subscription (minimum £12), making a one-off donation, and possibly through some fundraising events.
Will you consider becoming a Friend of the Coach House and help us to continue this important work?
If so, please contact us if you’d like to offer us some practical support. Or if you’d like to make a financial donation then please download and complete the Donation Form and return it to us. We will acknowledge all donations received. If you would prefer to make a donation online please use the Donate Now facility at the bottom of this page.
If you would like to Gift Aid your donation and haven’t already filled in a Gift Aid form, then please complete the Gift Aid Form which is also available for download.
For further information, visit our website at www.coachhousekilmuir.org, email us at email@example.com or phone us on 01463 731386.
Thank you for your ongoing support.
The Coach House Kilmuir Trust is a registered charity (S.C.I.O.) Charity no. SC029790. Registered address: The Coach House, Kilmuir, North Kessock, Ross-shire IV1 3ZG.
These forms will shortly be available as downloads – meanwhile please email us for them using the contact form above.
Friends of The Coach House